Any changes made have no effect on the fundamental principle: the Website cryptiony.com does not sell and does not allow access to the personal data or address data of the clients/users of its websites and newsletters to any third party.
In the course of using services at cryptiony.com, you can be asked to provide some of your personal data by completing a form (or in a different manner). The data you will be asked to provide are, in most cases, your full name, your e-mail address, and your telephone number.
We require only the data that is essential for the functioning of the website. A failure to provide the required data results in the activity they pertain to being blocked.
The personal data controller is the website operator Cryptiony R&D Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Wólczańska 125, 90-521 Łódź, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the Regional Court of Łódź Śródmieście in Łodź, XX Economic Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under the no. KRS 0000877264, NIP 7272847168.
The purposes of, the legal grounds for, and the period of personal data processing are specified separately for every data processing purpose (see the provisions below, which contain a detailed description of various purposes of data processing).
Due to our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to demand access to your personal data, to have them corrected or deleted, or to restrict the processing of such data,
- the right to object to the processing of such data,
- the right to transfer such data,
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of the personal data for a specific purpose if such consent was previously given,
- the right to file a complaint with a supervising body due to the processing of the personal data.
You can exercise the above-listed rights in line with the rules provided in Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR by contacting us at email@example.com.
Submission of your personal data is always voluntary, yet necessary for sending the form or simply contacting us.
We ensure that all the personal data you submit is confidential. We ensure that all safety measures and personal data protection measures required by the personal data protection law are taken. The personal data are collected with due diligence and properly protected against unauthorized access. Personal data are processed only within the borders of the European Union.
Subscribing to the newsletters that belong to cryptiony.com requires entering one’s name and e-mail address on the relevant form. Submission of these data is obligatory.
The data obtained in this manner is then added to the mailing list. The e-mail address is essential for sending the newsletter to a given user. The name allows us to refer to the reader by their name.
The Website does not collect in an automated manner any information with the exception of the information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files constitute IT data, particularly text files that are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Usually, cookies contain the name of the web page they come from, the time of their storage on the end device, and a unique number.
The entity that saves cookie files on the end device of the Website User and acquires access to these files is the website operator Cryptiony R&D Sp. z o. o. with a registered office in Łódź, ul. Wólczańska 125, 90-521 Łódź, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the Regional Court of Lódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Economic Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under no. KRS 0000877264, NIP 7272847168.
The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- to fit the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of these web pages; in particular, these files allow the Website User’s device to be identified and the web page to be displayed properly with due consideration for the User’s individual needs;
- to create statistics that help understand how the Website Users use the web pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- to maintain the Website User’s session (after signing in), owing to which the User does not have to enter the login and the password again on every subsite of the Website.
The Website uses two fundamental types of cookie files, namely, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device to the time when the User signs out, leaves a given web page, or turns the software (the browser) off. Persistent cookie files are stored on the User’s end device for a period specified in the cookie file parameters or until deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookie files:
- “essential” cookie files that allow one to use the services available as part of the Website,, e.g., authentication cookie files that are used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- Cookie files that serve for ensuring safety, e.g., used for identifying malpractice concerning authentication on the Website;
- “performance” cookie files, owing to which the information about the way in which the Website’s pages are used can be collected;
- “functional” cookie files owing to which settings selected by the User can be ‘memorized’ and the User’s interface can be customized, e.g., in terms of the selected language or the region the Users comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookie files, owing to which it is possible to provide the User with advertising content that is more attuned to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing web pages (the Internet browser) allows cookie files to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change the settings pertaining to cookie files at any moment. These settings can be changed, in particular, in a way that allows the automated handling of cookie files to be blocked in the Internet browser’s settings or to inform about every instance where cookie files are about to be put on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and the ways for handling cookie files is available in the (Internet browser) software settings.
The Website Operator informs that restricted use of cookie files can affect some functionalities available on the web pages of the Website.
The cookie files saved on the Website User’s end device can be also used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Website Operator.